Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello?? Oh Hi!!

Autumn is upon us. A cool blustery breeze cuts the air. Days become shorter and night grow a little longer. Perfect for hunkering down inside next to the computer on Facebook.

My family was gone this past weekend. John took the girls down to his grandparents house in Chehalis, about 3 hours away from us. I worked, and sat at home on the computer and sulked. Ate some frozen pizzas, taco dip, and ice cream. And had some yummy boxed wine.

So happy to have them home. I waited outside for them to pull into the driveway for like 10 minutes. John said they saw a bear. And cows. Kierra says cows, and bears. Too cute.

Work is work. I would love to go full time, but I think that part time is best for the family at this point. Extra money would be a godsend. But at the expense of spending more time away from kids...and getting a sitter would offset any extra money I would be making.

Diapers are soaking in the wash, need to run the dishwasher but it's late. Having a midnight snack, Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. Mmmmm bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment