Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Official, my first real post. Introducing... ME!!

So, I'm no stranger to blogging. I've been recording snippets of my life on Myspace for three years now. Although I'm no professional, I do consider writing to be a passion of mine. Well not just the writing part of it, I enjoy the English language in general. It was definitely my favorite subject in school, and I always excelled in all my Language and Writing classes.

Enough about that. I'm ditching my Myspace blog, I'm hardly on Myspace anymore. But I am on Facebook, probably more than I really need to be. My goal with this blog, well I don't really have a goal. I do think my life is pretty interesting at times. I'm a mom, wife, daughter...I plan on documenting some of the more monumentous events in my life. Mix in a little of the day to day ongoings, sounds like a recipe for your standard blog right there doesn't it? Maybe somebody out there will find something useful from my little Blurbs. If not I hope at least maybe someone will get a chuckle or giggle out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment